Monday, June 11, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - June 11, 2012

Pin It Happy Monday!  Can I just say that I have an awesome husband!  He has done all our meal planning and grocery shopping this month.  Its been such a refreshing treat!  But I do have to admit that it has revealed a deeper level of control-freak in myself.  Can you believe I've struggled, just a bit, with relinquishing control of dinner planning.  But mostly, it's just been wonderful!  So here's what's on our plan this week.  I hope it will inspire you (or possibly your husband).

MONDAY - Create-Your-Own Mini Pizzas

TUESDAY - Crock Pot Chili, Salad and Corn Bread

WEDNESDAY - Portabella Burgers - Grilled Burgers with Portabella Mushroom Buns

THURSDAY - Balsamic Glazed Fish and Asparagus (definitely out of our ordinary)

FRIDAY - Planned-Over Chili and Baked Potatoes

SATURDAY - Fish Tacos 

SUNDAY - Steak on the Grill with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Edamame

Be sure to look for more inspiration at Menu Plan Monday and Gluten Free Menu Swap.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your husband has the menu planning all figured out. I think you should let go of that control more often. :)
    Those fish tacos look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Due to a high volume of spam, comments are being moderated. Your comment will appear as soon as it as been approved.