Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chicken Italiano {Gluten, Dairy, and Egg-Free}

Pin It
I can't call this Chicken Parmesan since it doesn't have any Parmesan in it, so I call it Chicken Italiano.  Every time I make this, I feel like I'm eating at the Olive Garden.  Its a real favorite of mine, and easy to make.

Chicken Italiano

2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
8 - 12 oz package of your favorite gluten-free pasta
1 jar of your favorite dairy-free spaghetti sauce

Step 1 - Preheat oven to 375.  Butterfly the chicken breasts.  I like to cut them fairly thin so you get a nice chicken-to-breadcrumb ratio.
Step 2 - Coat chicken breasts in crumbs, pressing the crumbs into the chicken so they stick.  Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Step 3 - While the chicken bakes, cook pasta according to package directions.  Heat spaghetti sauce.
Step 4 - Serve chicken on a bed of pasta and top with sauce. Add a nice green salad and you've got a great meal, suitable for dinner guests and children alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Due to a high volume of spam, comments are being moderated. Your comment will appear as soon as it as been approved.