2. Honey Mustard Chicken Salad - Quick and easy. Cool and refreshing. And so many possible variations to try!
3. Tuna Cakes - Pair these with a garden salad and you've got a nice light dinner. And they're made on the stovetop, so you don't have to turn on your oven.
4. Pasta Salad - Gluten-free pasta salad, you say? Yes, I say! The secret is in choosing the right gluten-free noodles and using the right amount of dressing. Very cool and very good!
5. Marinated Grilled Steak - You can't go wrong grilling a wonderfully marinated steak on a hot summer evening. Serve with corn on the cob, salad and maybe some oven-fried potatoes. Yum!
6. Shrimp Scampi - What's more summertime than seafood? We also enjoy grilling shrimp in the shell on kabobs - can I just say I'm drooling a bit thinking of it.
7. Quinoa Summer Salad (aka Gluten-Free Tabouli) - Love, love, love this on a hot summer evening (or for lunch the next day)!
8. Broccoli Salad - So this one might not qualify as a full meal, but with all that bacon it comes close. Serve this alongside that grilled steak and you'll know its summertime!
So now I want to know what are some of your favorite gluten-free, dairy-free summertime dinners? Please share!
This post is being shared at Fat Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Cast Party Wednesday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Wednesday Fresh Foods, Real Food Wednesday, What's Cooking Wednesday, Gluten Free Wednesday, Healthy 2day Wednesday, Allergy Free Wednesday, Tasty Traditions, Frugal Food Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Thriving on Thursday, Gluten Free Friday, Foodie Friday, Food on Friday, Freedom Friday, Friday Food Frenzie